It’s more absorbent
To start with, bamboo is far more absorbent than cotton, making it ideal for soaking up water after bath time, which stops baby getting cold after getting out of the bath.
In fact, bamboo towels can absorb up to 3 times more water than cotton towels! (which also makes bamboo great for bibs)
Hooded bath towels are a great upgrade when it comes to keeping your baby warm and dry after bath time and the hood will help keep your baby’s head warm and cozy.
With all of us saving money and turning the heating down a few degrees it’s essential that we do all we can to keep baby warm.
When a baby is exposed to cold temperatures, their body can lose heat faster than an adult, which can make them more prone to illness and infection.
Keeping them warm and dry after bath time can help maintain their body temperature, which is essential for their health and safety.
Bamboo towels are eco friendly
Bamboo is also naturally resistant to pests, which means that it does not require any chemical pesticides or fertilizers to grow, making it a great choice for eco-conscious parents.
5 reasons bamboo towels are better than cotton
1. Bamboo towels require fewer resources to produce than traditional cotton towels.
2. Bamboo towels are naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, making them a great choice for allergy sufferers.
3. Bamboo towels are breathable, making them a great choice for summer months.
4. Bamboo towels are biodegradable and therefore more earth friendly than synthetic towels.
5. Bamboo towels are naturally hypoallergenic and are great for sensitive skin.
Bamboo towels are just softer
When it comes to comfort, bamboo hooded bath towels are unbeatable.
Bamboo towels are ultra-soft because of the natural properties of the bamboo plant. Bamboo has very smooth and fine fibers, which makes for a soft and luxurious feel.
The bamboo fibers are so fine that they feel incredibly soft and it’s what makes them super absorbent, making them perfect for sensitive baby skin.
They last longer than cotton towels
Durability is also an important factor when it comes to choosing a bath towel for your baby. Bamboo towels are super durable despite their soft, delicate feel.
They’ll outlast all your others, so when your cotton towel is threadbare and thin, your bamboo towel remains soft and absorbent.
Bamboo towels are healthier
Bamboo hooded bath towels are naturally resistant to mold, mildew, and bacteria, making them healthier than other types of towels.
Bamboo is naturally antimicrobial due to its high levels of organic compounds called bamboo kun, which act as natural preservatives.
These compounds contain antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties, allowing bamboo to naturally resist the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria.
The fibers of bamboo are also more absorbent than those of other materials, which also goes towards helping prevent the growth of bacteria and other microbes.
They come in styles to suit everyone
Finally, bamboo hooded bath towels are incredibly stylish. Bamboo towels come in a variety of colors and patterns, making it easy to find one that fits your baby’s style.
You can also find bamboo hooded bath towels with fun designs, like animals or cartoon characters, that will make bath time even more enjoyable.
When it comes to choosing the perfect bath towel for your baby, bamboo hooded bath towels are a perfect choice.
How to wash your bamboo babywear
- Check the care label: Always check the care label on the garment for specific instructions. Follow any specific washing instructions provided by the manufacturer.
- Use a gentle detergent: Use a mild and gentle detergent that is free from harsh chemicals and fragrances.
- Wash in cold water: Bamboo fabric should be washed in cold water to prevent shrinkage and damage to the fibers. Avoid hot water and high temperatures.
- Use a gentle cycle: Use a gentle cycle on your washing machine to prevent excessive agitation and damage to the fabric.
- Avoid fabric softeners: Do not use fabric softeners or dryer sheets when washing bamboo fabric as they can damage the fibers and reduce the fabric’s absorbency.
- Air dry: Hang or lay bamboo fabric babywear flat to air dry. Avoid using a dryer, as the high heat can damage the fibers and cause shrinkage.
- Iron on low heat: If you need to iron bamboo fabric, use a low heat setting and avoid applying too much pressure.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your bamboo fabric babywear looking and feeling great for longer.
Switch2Bamboo.com is supported by our users. Some of the product links on this website are through affiliate schemes such as Amazon. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that I earn a small commission if you choose to purchase something at no extra cost to yourself.